Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum Greatest Kiss

Sunday 29 January 2012

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

JP Rosenbaum probably gave Ashley Hebert and television viewers across the country a happy ending as he nervously popped the question. The 26-year-old dental student from Philadelphia JP accepted proposal at once. From a man she calls "my rock" there was never any doubt. "We complement each other so well,"Hebert said today on Good Morning America, the couple's first live television appearance together as a committed couple. About their future plans, they stick with the timeline, unveiled in the After the final rose special.


Ashley will finish up the dental school at Penn, then moving to New York City to live with JP, who is construction manager. "I will not hesitate to move on," says Ashley. " I have absolutely no fear of it. I think we're ready." All the drama, Bentley feels like old news to Ashley and JP, both obviously want to move on to bigger and better things. "The worst part of it was to see Ashley look for the first time and will be hurt by it, and all the people judging her based on what they saw and not be able to defend her," said JP asked if he would confront Bentley to call his fiancee a "ugly duckling" JP said, " I have nothing to say to the guy is over in my book"

Although Ashley admits she was initially upset that the producers do not intervene to tell her that one of her participants were badmouthing her behind her back, she understands now, and even appreciate why they did not. "It's about your own experiences and your own journey," she said. "To be honest, I forgave him long ago.I'm so far removed from it. I wish him well and I hope he wants the same for me." And it is easy to see the bright side now, "It's part of me that thinks that the tough times really brought me and JP closer together." As for his last competition, according to JP he has not seen any of Ben Flajnik proposal to Ashley, but understands why winemaker back with anger, "If Ben felt even a fraction of what I feel I can understand him being hurt and upset.


Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

Ashley Hebert And J.P Rosenbaum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...